satellite or cable TV
1 Queen, 1 Twin
1 Sofa Bed
553 Ocean Course | Golf Course Views!
- *2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
- *Sleeps 7
- *1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- *Short Bike Ride or Walk to the Beach - 5 minutes to be exact!
- *Golf Course and Lagoon Views
- *3 TVs | DVD | Stereo | WiFi
- *Point Central Keyless Entry
- *Perfect Home for the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament
- *This property does not have any access to a pool
- *Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
- *Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
- *Super spacious- 1532 Sq.Ft
- *Brand new gas grill spring 2019!
Wow, this light and bright single-level villa is located on the 10th fairway of the Sea Pines Atlantic Dunes Course, offers beautiful and sweeping views of the golf course and a large lagoon.Nature enthusiasts and golfers alike will love the screened porch. Whether observing the wildlife, reading or simply having a meal on the screened porch, it will be a favorite place to relax. The Sea Pines trolley stop and Sea Pines Beach Club are very close by. A beautiful 6 minute stroll will get you there or if you are a step counter, a mere 500 steps and you are there. Once you get there, you will be happy you didn't drive when you see the wait to find a spot to park!
The villa also features a large, eat-in kitchen with a cozy breakfast table perfect for breakfast or just watching the chef cook! Kitchen is fully-equipped, including gorgeous granite counters, dining area and cathedral ceilings in the living room. The den has a sleeper sofa offering privacy with pocket doors and can be used as a 3rd bedroom. The private atrium is a peaceful setting to sit outdoors and enjoy your morning coffee or an evening cocktail after a long fun and sun-filled day! 553 Ocean Course has been newly furnished and has updated bathrooms.
* 3 Night Minimum Stay Required. Summer Rentals Weekly Only (Sat. to Sat.)
DIRECTIONS TO THE BEACH: Turn left on bike path through Ocean Course parking lot. Cross the street which is North Sea Pines Drive, to be on Lighthouse Road. Walk the bike path past the golf course, past the Monarch, then turn right into Sea Pines Beach Club. Cross paver driveway, then wooden boardwalk through the parking lot. Walk over oyster shell sidewalk to wooden boardwalk to sand. No stairs! An easy, beautiful 5 minute walk will get you there!
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 2 of 2 Write a Review
Reviewed: Feb 3, 2015
Love the condo and have stayed their two years in a row and been to HHI 6 years in a row. Very near beach access and unbeleivably beautiful porch views. Best value for non ocean front condo in HHI. A place you can trust with your family.