Pet-Friendly Rental Policies & Accommodations
Ready for a trip to the beach and don't want to leave Fido behind? No need to worry—you can bring them along! When it comes to a Hilton Head Island vacation with your pet, you will find a number of places to visit, trails to walk, restaurants to enjoy and plenty of activities for the entire family!
Beach Properties of Hilton Head offers a select number of vacation rentals that are Pet-Friendly. These vacation homes or villas will accept one dog (30 lbs. or less), sorry no other types of pets are allowed. Please note that pre-approval at the time of booking is necessary and a non-refundable pet fee of $225 is required. The pet fee for two dogs (in those properties that allow multiple dogs) would be $325. If pet-related damages are found upon your departure, any costs for remedy will be assessed upon notification. Each Pet-Friendly property is professionally cleaned and treated upon departure, so you can be assured that your Hilton Head Vacation Rental will be fresh and ready for you and your dog’s arrival.
OUR PET FRIENDLY VACATION RENTAL POLICIES:
- We only allow dogs in select Pet Friendly Properties
- Must be pre-approved at the time of your reservation
- Dogs must weigh less than 30 lbs | One dog per home
- $225 non-refundable charge added to the base rate
- Damages found may result in additional charges
- Guests will be asked to leave without a refund if a pet is found on premise without prior permission
Are you visiting during the Summer months OR staying in a property that is not Pet Friendly? Fido can still come along and enjoy a spa vacation at one of our recommended boarding options listed below. Each will allow you to visit during operating hours and even sign your pet out for a walk! Be sure to review the Town of Hilton Head’s Beach Ordinance (listed below) to see when dogs are permitted on the beach.
DOGGIE SPAS, RESORTS AND KENNELS
DOGS ON THE BEACH
- Not permitted 10-5, Memorial Day-Labor Day
- Must be on a leash:
10-5, April 1-Memorial Day
10-5, Labor Day-September 30
- Must be on a leash or voice control at all other times
- Not allowed in designated swim areas
- Must remove and properly dispose of any waste
Be sure to check the complete listing of
Regulations on the Shore Services website.
DOG FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS ON HILTON HEAD
- The Black Marlin
- Captain Woodys
- Frankie Bones
- Its Greek to Me
- Mellow Mushroom
- One Hot Mamas
- Reilley's Grill and Bar
- Skull Creek Boathouse
- Street Meet
- The Smokehouse